Friday, May 7, 2010

Give me Strength!!


Today is my bad day. I’m too emotional with myself, hating everything around me. And the victims are people around me. I hate this kind of feeling, because I’m not that kind of person. I’m happy go lucky person, with my smiley face; I adore others to be my friends. But once I’m down, I lost my temper. What’s a big disaster to me? Feeling uncomfortable and insecure lately totally change my feeling, feeling fear of being alone. It’s hard to describe in words how torture this feeling. When someone you love seems to be far away, there is no point for you to keep this thing like before. Only one thing we can conclude, it makes you really mad at all. Need someone by your side in the crucial tie really hard we he is unable to do so. You have to reassemble everything on your own. You fall, you stand tall, and nobody can help you much BUT you. It is YOU; strength comes from deep in your heart.
And you will keep asking yourself, why God never answered me?? Why He neglected me, why He did this to me?? Isn’t I’m not enough to be His daughter?? These questions keep spinning in my mind, till I fed up and assume God will let me to be an independent child, seeking for her own solution with His little guide! A simple prayer just enough to keep me strong and still alive from doing that can ruin my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment