Monday, May 24, 2010

A life to be Simplified!


Gawai Festival is just around the corner. But this year, I prepared nothing for it. It doesn’t mean anything for me as my mom just left me. I admit every festival, I depend much on my mom to prepare everything..Cakes, biscuits, tuak.. The only thing I know was to give some budget to her to spend for every festival. Seems like this year I have to take over her duty..so sad! Luckily I still have sisters to help me out

Actually I want to share some tips I get from an article I read; “Surviving Grief During the Holiday Season”, especially when you lost your parent and how to cope it during festival. It's so interesting to share with others (for those who experienced a loss of parent like me!)

No. 1: Offer yourself some grass
- remember, you are not alone! You still have love one around you
No.2: Be kind to yourself
- get rest and nourishment and don’t take on any more you can handle
No. 3: Ask for and accept help
- get other (your close one) to get through even sometimes you think you will trouble them
No. 4: Find support
- sharing with others, find people to talk with, then free up your mind


And last one, I like MOST:


REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL SURVIVE
- Life must go on, no matter how hard it is. Pray to God for to get the best part. It doesn’t mean the end of the world!

p/s: one day we will leave this world..we will leave our love one, our life, our dreams in this world..remember.. Life is so wonderful to regret...people come and go, you have to admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment