Thursday, March 18, 2010

For One More Better Day




I’m wondering...if I could turn back time, for one more time...
What would be the first thing I do??? Seems like I missed the precious time in my life… time I didn’t realized I should appreciate it better. But I failed to do so. I neglected people around me, people that love me much... because I always think that, time will always give me opportunity to realize and wake up from my sweet dream.
I’m selfish of myself. I thought I’m strong & independent enough to stand alone. I’m too proud of being myself, until one day I fall. Since then, how I realized I missed the best part of my life. I loss everything I love most in just blink of eyes. I wake up then, but it’s too late for me to rectify the situation I left behind. This is how I always hope there is another one better day for me. Because I loss in my own direction, do not know which path should I follow. Am I in the right track? Am I still sleeping since parts of me still are missing?
God...wake me up. Guide me to the right direction so that I cannot lost again... may I never failed to put my trust on you. You did it for your own purpose, so that I can appreciate life ever than before.

1 comment:

  1. My friend..i follow this blog and read her posts....she have a great writings....visit her site..:-)

    http://www.sc1127.com/2010/03/try-not-to-think-about-the-past-too-much-it-will-only-confuse-you-further.html

    ReplyDelete