Sunday, March 14, 2010

For a new hope..and a new life





Life…How wonderful life is...for those who really appreciate it.
Hmm…spices of my life make me stronger to define the real path for me to take.  
Time didn’t allow me to regret about what God had done for me.
He did it for purpose; sometimes I failed to appreciate how beautiful life is to a human nature like me. I like these phases when it comes to God driven purpose:
·         Sometimes God breaks our spirit to save our soul
·         Sometimes, he breaks our heart to make us whole
·         Sometimes, he sends us pain so we can be stronger
·         Sometimes, he takes “EVERTHING” away from us so we can learn the value of “EVERTHING” we have
Hence...with everything that we have, why not we appreciate them, because once we lost them, there is no way to take it back as a normal. We couldn’t take back our time...as yesterday will never came to us even we always think about it. Grab the opportunity we have and don’t wait for tomorrow because tomorrow we never knew whether we still alive or not. Maybe the next minutes we breathe we lost it before a new day come.

No comments:

Post a Comment