Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Me

It's been a long time i always wanted to have my own blog, but time never allowed me to do so.
My friends keep asking me to create new one, again..i refused until to this day i decided to have one. by having my own blog, hopefully i can exchange my life experience with others, for me, it's a wonderful thing to share what we have with others.

About me..I'm just a simple person, high determination in completing my tasks & ambitious (although i always lost my direction..haha). Having beautiful friends & family are the most precious gifts for me. That's why i do really appreciate things around me, even seldom i neglected my own interests & needs.
So, that's a little bit about me..D

2 comments:

  1. hey buddy....
    this is a good start. alu la rajin aku blogging balit if dah ada kawan ni...so, hopefully we can keep in touch tru our story....okies...happy lenten season..sik lamak gik Easter...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..banyak benda yg aku mauk share, tapi sik pandai mau express..
    Some words are best unspoken kan...

    ReplyDelete