Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland

Thumb up for “Alice in the Wonderland”. I just get opportunity to watch this evening. This is the best adventure and fantastic movie for all and must be watched.
I feel like I want to become Alice, when every her dreams became true. She is the heroin of her friends. And most importantly, I can learn from the character of Alice, a big dream can be a reality one once we believe we are able to do it. Nothing can restrain you to gain victory, no matter what happen. Never give up on your hope.
A strong relationship between Alice and her strange friends reminds me about how beautiful friends are ,the most precious gift to us, to support us when we need them most.
_____I’m dreaming of becoming Alice, to be a saver to other____

No comments:

Post a Comment