Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feng-Shui Fever


I received this sort of notice for 5times today…

23 Years ago at the same month of AUGUST, it has 5 SUNDAYS, 5 MONDAYS and 5 TUESDAYS. Now it is happening again. Forward this message to 8 people you know and you will get money then_based on Chinese’ s feng-shui.


So funny, when some of my friends still influence by this belief, for thing we never knew it will come to reality. And the most funniest part for me, even miracle I never wanted to believe to be happened, why must I still believe for this non sense?? Remember, the luckiest & richest person will be telecommunication companies (for the SMSs we send and for the service rendered), not us!

Then I replied these to my friend (it doesn’t mean to insult him actually)..
“How many profit you earn for today? If you get RM1K today just to send it to 8 people, then I will send it to many people, not limited to 8 people”. He never replied me then, maybe he get mad on me @ he is busy of calculating his profit earn for today.LOL

Dear friends, please and please, never get yourself to be trapped in this kind of non-sense thing. Richness will not come without effort. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. cewek..bertukar2 juga layout ko ni? macam2 style dah ko buat..hehehe...cewek ko kenal Leo Dublin ka? budak UPM praktikal di samarakan dulu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku suke variety, kn ko tau aku cepat bosan bha ngan benda yg sama..
    sik aku kenal budak ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha.. macam sama ja kita dua.. patut la kamceng.. ha ha ha.. aku pun sama.. gatal ja hati aku mau tukar layout aku tapi takut hilang semua widget yg aku dah add sia.. huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mcm la ko sik tauk kitadua mmg byk persamaan, mun sik, sik da jd kamceng. rindu la ngan ko cewek..huhu
    ko tukar jak, sik da nya hilang

    ReplyDelete