Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A message from old friend..


A long conversation with my old best friend this afternoon really touching me enough. He was once I hate the most in our secondary school because of his big mouth. But, today I realized he changed much, or maybe because of he married and soon to becomes father..(congrate dude ). His advice makes me proud of having a good friend like you.
Everything you mentioned today is everything I have to confront. The reality of life, the challenges, I have to face off before they continue drowning me. Thanks, dude, for the advice. I’ll try myself to wake up that nothing gonna defeat me as I try to make myself believe in reality..and dude, I do really miss my old days, where nothing can make me fear off as I stand strong to be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment