Friday, July 30, 2010

The Death


It scares me enough and so many questions cross my mind..am I ready enough for it when my turn comes? Am I good follower to my God, confess my sins on all of my wrong done? Am I good daughter to my parents, serving them as a daughter should do? Am I good enough to be a sister to my siblings? How about my loving families, friends and others when I leave them?
Nothing on Earth would last forever, our turn will come, but we never knew when it is. But seldom of us realize we just temporary living here!
I realized when people I met and knew and even someone I love the most (my mom) left me rapidly..
Today, my former colleague, (before was my officemate who died of cancer) both gone, within a week!
Oh God, I do really scare of it! I do still need your guide in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment