Monday, August 16, 2010

Keeping Faith in Him


I'm losing..losing my Faith in Him. I'm afraid of nothing. And at that night, I really scare of losing faith in Him, for I was lost in a while. I sent message to my best pal, that I really needs her prayer for I was lost in my life. I lost my own direction, for my faith already gone when I never tried to believe miracles would come to change my life. Thanks, my best pal, for your prayer..


"LORD, enter my heart, enter my life, I need you.I need you to restore my faith in you, my love for others, to keep me strong when I am weak"

"Ask, and you will receive, knock, and door will open for you..."

1 comment:

  1. Special post on your birthday: http://rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/birthday-wish-for-my-bestfriend.html

    Cheers!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete