Friday, July 9, 2010

World Cup Fever

Am I lame when everyone talks about World Cup, but I prefer Showdown 2010? One thing for sure, I’ll never sacrificed my sleeping hour watching the match till morning! Very funny when my friends ask me for betting and the most embarrassing part when I didn’t know which one I should support. And my answer is so simple, “Those winning I will bet for, for sure I will not bet for the loser! Hahaha
The weirdest for the soccer fanatic (should be soccer lunatic), the octopus aka Oracle Paul becomes a victim in this betting. Just bear in mind, all are coincidence when all the prediction by him, because he never knew how to kick the ball even never knew what is soccer about!
And he picks Spain over Netherlands to win World Cup! So guys, just wait & see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment