Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Proverb!

Tagalong proverb: kung pukulin ng bato, tinapay ang iganti mo
~ If someone throws stone at you, throw back bread!~

Hmmm…this one taken from my best friend’s page, but I didn’t agreed enough with her. As I replied, why not we just throw back stone to her as well? And her advice to me (as usual). It’s not good Frouline to do the same thing, seems like you took the revenge.

That’s the reality of life actually. Hard for us to find someone who really sincere to you if you not aware of them! I experienced it before with one of my friends! I thought she can be the one of my best buddies, without knowing what she did for me actually for a reason lies behind. And my blunder, I put on all my trust on her, sharing everything that best friends should do, but she betrayed me! And now, seems like everything is in vain. (HAMPEH)!

Dear God, guide me from this revenge. Put your love in me, and may I never failed to love you more every day, not just today! Free up my mind from doing something that could destroy myself. Let set it free, free from my misery..

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Your prayer will be answered as you have Faith in HIM. Love you my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do have faith in HIM, wishing i can be a better person, every day!

    ReplyDelete