Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful imperfections

We are imperfect person, then we will find imperfect person to complete those imperfections! Because beautiful imperfections will make a beautiful relationship of all, for us to remember in the entire of our life. Just an example... My late mom, during her life... her mouth never stops complaining and mumbling until my dad gets tired of it. But once she left him, my dad always tell me that he really miss it!

And... I never dreaming of finding a perfect person to complete my life. Because those imperfections will color my life. Some people may feel my relationship with my man is a weird; no dating, seldom calling or messaging, just like on or off relationship. But we enjoy it. That’s our imperfections in our beautiful relationship. As long as we trust each other, know the limits, they are just enough (even you might think, am I on the right track to fall in love with the right man?)
Just ignore that feeling because we are born not to be a perfect person! Appreciation is most important to keep those relationship before you might lost it one day and you will never get any chances to grab it!

Because we’ve known each other by chance, then become friends, still friends by decision and remain friends and when we say we friends forever, that’s definitely a lifetime promise..(One of my favorite quotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment