Friday, November 5, 2010

Xmas Shopping

A long way to go  before Xmas...but am always the most excited person doing all the shopping. And most exciting part when my best friend give me an honor to help her to find the best dress for her wedding. I spent the whole day today with my friends to find one, but unfortunately, am too excited of it until I bought a dress for myself (for non-sense budget i always did)! Here the choices we made & now it is pending on my friend's hand to choose which one fit on her taste. 


My first choice for her wedding


My second choice


My third choice


tiada kaitan_ my own dress for her weddinng ;p


i love this blouse, so i just bought it & love it!

p/s: thanks a lot to Helena for being model, Suhana & Linda for being advisers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment