Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bad Habits to be Inherited

Today i got too many complaints about me. One from my buddy & he said:

Frou, cuba la cakap elok2 sikit & lembut sikit. nie tak, suke cakap kasar

For information, I don't talk "lemah lembut gemalai ke aper" naturally I don't talk lemah lembut, ok.

Another situation, while I was checking for the letters & mumbling for the tying error done by a pal (time ni aku jd cikgu sekejap);

Me: nie taip x pakai otak ker aper? berapa kali aku nk check & amend semua surat nie??Simple instruction pn x paham.%$%^#&$&!&&#98...

That's me. I'm very particular & strict in accomplishing my task, even a little mistake I can't stop myself from keep mumbling and mumbling (this habit I inherited from my late mom)

Sigh..sigh..i try to improve myself because nobody is perfect actually & try to put some of my weaknesses into rubbish bin, but still I can't.

2 comments:

  1. You can Flo... put it in the basket and deliver it all to God's hand... you will feel peaceful in yr hearts and then your actions will resembles what is in yr heart... God bless you my dear.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always do it, still remain the same..hahaha

    ReplyDelete