Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Month of Celebration!

Congratulation to my best buddies, Hayati Juki & Mary Chimi. This month really meaningful for them as they will getting married. Sorry guys for unable to attend your wedding. I do still remember our promise to attend any wedding between of us, but seems that I’m the one who is unable to attend your big days! So sorry guys, for breaking the promises we made. That’s why I hate keep promising for something I would not know whether I’ll do it or not. Because between three of us, I always making “a great excuse and escape”. Remember, I always made a great excuse when I feel lazy to attend class neither in the morning nor in the afternoon? Or making an excuse when time due to submit our group assignment, I will be the last minute person to submit and trouble both of you to do last minute edit works! Haha. So horrible am I. Only the prayer I can do it for both of you. May all the happiness will always be with both of you, my dear friends, and making a great friendship for us and I am so happy for both of you. Cheers! Lots of love from me, your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment