Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Conversation

Our conversation last night...

Me: Sayang...I plan to have our first baby by next year. I feel alone and empty when you not home.

Him: I don't think so. Let us adjourn for another 2 years.

Me: But sayang..(I can't finished my words as he dominated our issue last night )

Him: Sayang...I do love kids, but not now. I still want to enjoy my honeymoon life with you without our kids. I still need your attention to be devoted to me fully before our kids. I still have dreams to be with you before our kids. I love travelling, and this time I want you to be my travelling partner (no longer my ex girls nor my friends). I promise to you we have our own house before our kids, enough money for them to grow, for their education and most of all enough space for you to spend much time for me alone.

Me: (just listen to him & wait until he finished)

Him: I know, once you have your kids, I will lost your attention. I'm no longer your priority. Your love will goes most to your kids. I'll be invisible man in your life. And I'm no longer be your first lover.
-----------------------and he continued  bla....bla....and bla......----------------------------------

And as a conclusion, lambat lagi la aku nak dapat baby. But I do love kids so much. Seems like my husband still need my love so much than my future kids do, and slowly I have to obey to his command. Because I do love him so much. And I don't want to neglect his feeling

Lots of Love ;p Frouline Aging

2 comments:

  1. hahahha..saba ye sumandak..tuh tandanya dia sayg ko beb

    ReplyDelete
  2. pelan2 cewek.. have a great moemnts with him dulu la.. :-)

    ReplyDelete