Friday, October 21, 2011

Now We're Moved ;)

Introducing our new office (my friend said our office is behind the zoo instead of museum), just forgive him, because he was getting confused today until he was unable to differentiate between 'museum' vs 'zoo''. We were too tired of moving everything by our own.

Decided to have some decors later on @ just allow Eric Leong to put some makeover probably (mimpi la kau).



~ignore my pink flip flop( i use it for walking & chasing around the office) ~



~ my new workstation_tidy & manageable (i think it just for a month till i mess up with everything)


~ a must: my flirting mug + pic with my best peeps + paper pegs (like our moms clothing pegs)~


~for display only, not for sale ( I always left it at office together with mr lappy when laziness linger my body) alasan...berat la nk bawa laptop dlm beg nie!~

Lots of Love ;pFrouline Aging

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new office!

    Workout! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel. Workout? I already burned my calories during the moving:)

    ReplyDelete