Sunday, August 14, 2011

Raya Fever...


Am the one who most excited to do shopping for any festivals to come...Hari Raya, Deepavali, Chinese New Year...say anything, I'll celebrate all of them (I'm truly 1 Malaysia, peep! Apart from my own celebration, Gawai & Xmas)...***wink..wink**


*** It's a huge signboard or may be billboard awaiting all to shopping here ***



*** Candid! Taken by my paparazzi while busy paying my bill***



*** See? What I get (hampeh tol)****


*** Calculating my budget once again! Gosh! A huge hole inside my pocket!***


To be continued at the next post


Lots of Love ;pFrouline Aging

1 comment:

  1. You will never think twice of anything if you already like and decide to have them... hmmm... I am a little bit picky when there is a hole in my pocket.. If my pocket is full, i will not so picky.. :-P

    ReplyDelete