Monday, August 22, 2011

New Age!

~credit to Abg Long for the pic taken: Love this pic so much~

Am turning to another new age, new phase today! Received more than hundred warmth greetings from beloved family, friends and colleagues! Thanks to all for the best wishes. May God bless us all to have a mercy & beautiful life. Age is just a number and it doesn't matter how old are you as your wish to stay GORGEOUS in every way you wanted to be...mentally & physically GORGEOUS. My wishes on this 18 years birthday (am I 18?):
  • To have a better life - devoting my graceful life with someone i can share the whole of my life
  • Better health - mentally & physically fit
  • New career for my own satisfaction


And most of all, I really wish that one day I can stand by myself without worrying others, to have my own decision, my own path...living with once I love the most (^___^)


p/s: Cheers peep! A glass of red wine for my celebration tonite :p


Lots of Love ;pFrouline Aging

5 comments:

  1. terima kasih...for the gift ari tue...ikan ko ba.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday frou...blink2 my eyes baca blog ko.memang betul2 mo fokus bila baca ni...hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ni suruh ko focus ba deem...tapi baca bila kenyang baru focus..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah..memang lawa la pix tuh..nice..beb..bila nk jUmpa?jOm planning nak?ajak geng2 POJ..kita kuar makan kt ptrajay ker..kedai mamak pOm xper..jnji dpt lepak sama2..after raya nanti2..nak?

    ReplyDelete