Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is so special...it is a Mother's Day...celebration in every way..as i went to church this morning, children busy of buying some flowers and chocolates for their mothers. How wonderful it is. And the most touching part, this year, for the second year, no more celebration for Mother's Day in our family. Totally finished and ended as my mom left us for past two years. It hurts actually..really hurts..only those experienced it knows how it feels.

And today, I refuse to make any phone calls to my family. It was for a reason...when early morning my sister text-ed me today is a Mother's Day and we should remember & send a prayer for her. We always do remember about her...not today, but everyday.

A simple prayer just enough for me to have a little strength. Today I can stand firmly, strongly and I must make my mom proud, not make her worry much. We do love & miss you always...and always...

May God always be with her..


~ my late mom & my granny~


Lots of Love ;p Frouline Aging

No comments:

Post a Comment