Thursday, September 23, 2010

Looking for the right path


I'm heading to the North, to the West, to the South and to the East...
but now I'm caught in the middle..
Which path should i take?
and i'm wondering whether I'm on the right track or not...
Three months to go for the new beginning and for new chapter
I ask myself, whether my missions are accomplished?
Or am I still become a dreamer? Dreaming for something that I wouldn't know the result..
It's not easy for me to out from the comfort zone.. too many choices I have to take..
To play safe or to play risky??

2 comments:

  1. How if we be a creamer? must be better from dreame. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creamer??? that is so sweet, dear Balqis.. nnt ader plk yg sakit hati ngan kita..sbb creamer buat ramai yg sakit kencing manis

    ReplyDelete