Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Letter to God


Dear God..
Thanks for the gifts you gave to me.. for the life I’ve been through along with my way I’ve been here for 27 years..
The trials you gave me, taught me life is not easy as you come along with me to be my guide. And you never failed reveal me, everything happened, there must be a reason lies behind
As your daughter, I always failed to recognize your bestow..the most greatest one and sometimes I lost my faith in you as I think you never wanted to hear my prayer and refuse to hear my heart..
And thanks God..for everything I have, my lovely family, my lovely friends, my career, my life..and last but not least, maybe someone I love most @ someone that I never thought whether he still needs me or not..
However God, do assist me along my journey…


Lots of love, from your daughter

4 comments: