Friday, December 14, 2012

MAHA 2012

MAHA Exposition biennial series is Malaysia's leading agricultural show. Held from November 23 until December 2 at MAEPS, Serdang Selangor. This agricultural exhibition provides lots of information to public generally, on technology based and research to attract  more local and international stakeholders to involve in agricultural industry. 

~ Where is Frouline? (At the entrance)~

~ The shy porcupines~

~ Lazy Deeerrrrssssss~

~ Baba brown sheeps & white sheeps (couldn't find Baba balck sheeps)~

~ Moo moo. We are cows! Not moo moo. But we sound moo moo (the black cow said)~

~Heavy machines for harvesting~

~At the back is paddy field~

For the cat lovers!!
~Please don't take my pics. I know for a long time am a cute cat, but please don't take any advantages on me~ (this cat talk too much lah!)

~I'm so tired of human. I refuse to have a look at your camera, human! Don't make me mad! @$#%!@&@**#*(^@*#^&$&~ (this cat like to 'mencarut' aka mumbling)
~Am so itchy. Is any one volunteer to scratch me?~

Done with the fussy cats! And next....
~ Products from dabai ( Sarawak local fruit). Dabai can ba found in Sarawak only (if I'm not mistaken) also known as Sarawak olive~ 

~Dabai cupcakes. The taste is yummy. For the first time I taste this cupcake~

~Pitted dabai @ Dried dabai~


Lots of Love ;p Frouline Aging

No comments:

Post a Comment