Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Knot

Finally we make it! After many temptations in our relation. It's not easy for us actually to have this kind of relationship. We lost opportunity once before, this time we want to make it meaningful for ourselves, not for others.


~This relationship is from God willing and He bestowed the greatest gift for me~

Thanks God for His mercy. For the lost opportunity before, we learnt a lot from our mistakes. Our attitude, behaviors plus temptations from people surround make us realize then and everything seems mixing together in a big bowl of life. Now it's our turn to put some ingredients inside so we will make a good combination of our life...

p/s: I do believe that something happen for a good reason. I lost him once, then I learnt a lots from what God have done to me. He asked me to be more strong & grateful for the gift He gave me. But one thing for sure, God always answer my prayer for the patient I earned before.


Lots of Love ;pFrouline Aging

3 comments: