Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hoping For A Bright Future

I thought my life is much easier than days before, still looking for a bright future..but it is gravel ahead. I can see clearly people around me, collapse, one by one..and am afraid of it! When will be my turn? Am I strong enough to face those challenges in my life? Will am stay alone without anyone by my side?

Hmm...how life makes a person's life changing in just a blink of eyes! Today I see a healthy man walks without his cane, but tomorrow who knew he needs a cane to support his life..

Perhaps am too make it easy with my life, till I less concern about others, hurting them so much, selfish with others, but still I got nothing in my life and then I realized I just lost them, for the rest of my life, I'll never forgive myself

Lots of Love ;p Frouline Aging

3 comments:

  1. u have a lot of people around you lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cewek!
    Aku TAG kau dalam kontest ni.. In case ko berminat mau join:
    http://rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/jangan-pandang-camera.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharkkezy_sampai bila nk harapkn yg lain sentiasa d sisi ni? mcm Rudi tue, sedih tau kalu jd mcm dia..smalm healthy man, then bcomes jd mcm tue...

    ReplyDelete