Monday, December 13, 2010

Looking for a new "friend"

Am thinking of having Nokia 3310 @Nokia 3210 when others chasing for Blackberry or Blueberry or whatever "Berry" in the market. I don't know how many times my family & friends asked me to change to new phone since the old one having so much difficulties, but still i refused as long as it still functioning. And among the statement from them...

"dek nya ukai nadai duit ka meli, tang bangat kedekut". Huh!


But when it gives me troublesome lately, I decided to have new one soon or later. The main problem is, I have to think twice, even hundred times to have the most advance and latest mobile phone in the market. Call me stingy, because I will not spend more than RM1K for it, as long as I can use it for my daily usage (to call out, to call in, to send SMS) 



Nokia 3210 & Nokia 3310 _ my friend says these type of hand-phones can be found in telecommunication museum only :(




Blackberry_ still consider to have this!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment