Monday, October 11, 2010

Her...

A year without her.. how can i forget about her..her smile, her laugh, her face, her mourn, her pain..everything is all about her. She left memories with me. She walked away & never turned back. She gets no pity when she decided to walk away. But who are you, when it comes to destiny? No one can fight for it.

_She was standing at the left side, last pic taken with her sister & her mom_

I try to forget about her, but my heart still resist. I try to calm down myself that she already gone. Still my heart denies it.I'm tired of it, for the hope gone away, for the love faded away, slowly..
A prayer for her..for my loving mom. May her soul rest in peace. We love you mom.

3 comments:

  1. i feel like crying now sobT.T fro listen to i miss you by miley cyrus. each time i miss my opah will listen to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rindu my mak jgk :P.. but she's gone out of my life... 4ever.but still in my mind ,my heart my pray. doakan syurga untuk my mum untuk your mum and all mothers in the world.. aminn

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu..sedih..org lain ada mak, tp kita x der.. :(. May they rest in peace..aminn

    ReplyDelete